This program will concentrate on treatment guidelines for the guided surgery process and clinical top-down treatment planning approach. Utilizing intraoral scanners for implant therapy will be reviewed. The lab prospective will be demonstrated and a live case study will be reviewed.
- Understand the guided surgery process and compare/contrast different guided surgery systems.
- Have a working knowledge of the materials/scans required to have an implant planned
- utilizing guided surgery
- Learn the lab perspective of planning the case and fabrication of guide.
- Comprehend the use of the Navigator kit by viewing a case study.
- Learn the restorative options available including immediate placement of a temporary abutment and other digital restorative options.
Dr. Howard Shayne graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry and has been in private practice with his wife, Dr. ML Shayne, for the past 19 years. Dr. Howard Shayne and his wife own Fox Grape Family Dentistry and have a practice that caters to whole families-- from children to grandparents-- in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Dr. Shayne is involved in the SE Lions Club and the Greater Springfield Dental Society Board of Directors. Dr. Shayne enjoys jogging and reading.
ADA Dentist - $75
ADA Staff - $50
Non-ADA Dentist - $125
Non ADA Staff - $100